EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED FOR THE DIY360 VIRTUAL TOUR PROGRAM
Virtual Tour 360° Equipment Specifications
Like any business, shooting Virtual Tours requires you have to have a minimum amount of equipment to do a good job while balancing ease of use, and costs. We’ve already done that research for you.
We aren’t a reseller of any virtual tour photography equipment directly, but we do our best to keep up with the best available vendors and products. Let us know if any links are not working or vendors are no longer offering a product we suggest.
The Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition that we recommend for a camera is much more than just a 360° panorama camera! As an investment in your business, it does so much more! In addition to 360° photos, it can also take the place of both a photo and video camera, so it’s well worth the initial investment for your business and vehicle listings.
If you have an equipment question for our team before you purchase, please reach out here.
Minimum Equipment Needed
Below are links for the minimum equipment needed to participate in the DIY360 Virtual Tour Program. Certain exceptions can possibly be made if you already own equipment. Please contact us for details.
Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition
Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition – Waterproof 4K 60fps Action Camera & 5.7K 360 Camera with Interchangeable Lenses, Stabilization, 48MP Photo, Active HDR, AI Editing
SanDisk 128 GB SD Card
Koolehaoda Extendable Aluminum Monopod
with Removable Metal Tripod Support Base
Bestshoot Monopod Base
Load 3KG Universal 3 Legs Monopod Base Stand
Think you already have the equipment you need?
Contact us to be sure!
DIY360 "Get It All" Virtual Tour Package
A TURN-KEY and Ready-to-Go Solution
for DIY360 Members!
It doesn’t get much easier! We do it ALL for you!
It Is Like Getting Your Equipment FOR FREE!
This package is a fantastic savings and a ready-to-go solution for the business wanting get started right away offering virtual tours for their listings!
It includes your required equipment, setup of your equipment for you, shipping and your first 10 Virtual Tours at a huge discount! You are ready to start taking 360° photos for your Virtual Tours the minute your equipment arrives!
You Get Equipment!
- Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition Camera ($549)
- SanDisk 128 GB SD Card ($20)
- Koolehaoda Extendable Aluminum Monopod ($60)
- Bestshoot Monopod Base ($39)
- We’ll Setup Your Equipment FOR You ($200 Value)
- Shipping of Your Equipment ($40 Value)
You Get Virtual Tours!
- 10 (Ten) Signature Virtual Tour Credits. Pricing reflects discounted rate of $135 each tour. ($640 Savings over regular rate)
You Get Support!
- US-Based, Dedicated and personal support for equipment questions, camera placements, troubleshooting or file upload questions (Priceless!)
You Get Bonuses!
- You Also Get the Signature Virtual Tour Bonuses (Valued at $850!)*
- Online Training ($495 Value!)
- Live Guided Showing Feature Included ($50 Value!)
- 12 Months of FREE Tour Hosting ($59 Value Per Tour!)
- Professional Photo Editing & Enhancement of Images ($150 Value!)
- Setup Fee Waived ($100 Value!)
Save $880 Off Regular Service Costs
+ $850 in Bonuses
= $1,730 in TOTAL Savings!
Package Price: $2,000 USD
ALL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED!
Only Available on Signature Virtual Tours.
“Get It All” Virtual Tour Package is available to US businesses with US address. New customers only with signed minimum Agreement and prepayment of 10-Tour package. You must be a DIY360 registered member who has completed (or in process of completing) the DIY360 Basic Training. Offer may expire without notice.