“Get It All”
BASIC Virtual Tour Package
For dealerships with many smaller-sized RV units.
A TURN-KEY Ready-to-Go Solution with DIY360 Virtual Tours!
Our “Get It All” Basic Virtual Tour package is a fantastic savings over our regular rates and is a ready-to-go solution for the business wanting get started right away offering virtual tours for their listings! This is for the dealership that has mostly small Travel Trailers and Campers.
It includes your required equipment, setup and testing of your equipment, Basic Virtual Tour credits and lots of other benefits! You are ready to start taking 360° photos for your Virtual Tours the day your equipment arrives!
This package is available for smaller RV Travel Trailers and Campers. It’s not available for all unit types.
You Get Virtual Tours
- 5 BASIC Virtual Tour Credits
- View Basic Virtual Tour Demo
- Basic Virtual Tours include 3 interior views
- Does NOT include the Live Guided Tour feature.
- Credits redeemable within one year of purchase.
You Get Equipment
- Insta360 ONE RS Twin Edition Camera and Battery/base
- SanDisk 128 GB SD Card
- Koolehaoda Extendable Aluminum Monopod
- Bestshoot Monopod Base
Setup and Shipping
- Setup of Your Camera/Equipment and Settings
- Shipping of Your Equipment
You Get Training
- Online Training with a Virtual Tour Expert. LIMITED SPACE!
- You’ll get access to our professional, online, self-paced Training Course. This course is full of information and videos on your equipment, troubleshooting and how to take the best 360° photos for your listings.
You Get Tour Hosting
- 12 Months of Tour Hosting for your Virtual Tours
You Get Tour Photo Editing
- Professional Photo Editing & Enhancement of Images for your Virtual Tours
You Get Support
- US-Based, dedicated and personal support with our Virtual Tour expert for equipment questions, training, camera placements, troubleshooting or file upload questions. …Ask questions even while you’re onsite shooting your listing. (Priceless!)
ALL EQUIPMENT INCLUDED!
This package includes BASIC Virtual Tours. Any optional features and functionality are additional.
After your packaged tours are used, pricing for additional tours can be purchased at the regular rate of $99 or you may qualify for a Volume discount (based on monthly tour volume). Contact us for additional details.
If Client cancels a “Get It All” package after equipment has been purchased and shipped, the cost of all equipment, shipping, and setup will be deducted from any applicable refund due.
“Get It All” Virtual Tour Package is available to US businesses with a verified USPS address. New customers/businesses only. Offer may expire without notice.